One-of-a-Kind Big Pompoms
These unique handmade tassel accessories are great to use as:
-Purse's Charm (Fashion Accessories)
-Home Decor (Hang on Doors & Furniture)
-Party Favor ( Valentine's Day, Bachelorette Party, Quinceañeras, Baby Shower, etc)
(Because each product is handmade and one-of-a-kind the measurements can vary)
- Hook: 4.5"L
- 3 Pompom: 5"L
- Tassel: 4.5"L
- Total Length Aprox: 14" Length
- Materials: Cotton Thread
- Process: Handmade
- Origin: Chiapas, Mexico
Each piece is unique like the person that choose it!
NOTE: If you would like to buy, please send us a message specifying what is the letters of your favorite item. Thank you!
In the history of San Juan Chamula, red pompoms were used as ceremonial pieces which were added to clothing. To this day, indigenous men with high positions in their community wear colorful pompoms on their traditional hats. Women use them at the end of their braided hair as a part of cultural outfits. The artisans use ethically practices and locally sourced, hand-dyed wool to make pompom accessories.
Our Textile Pieces are:
• Ethical Trade: imported direct from our artisans who set their own prices
• Eco-friendly: 100% biodegradable & dyed with natural colors
• High Quality Materials: cotton, wool / felt, linen
• Handmade: one-of-a-kind, limited production